First off- hello new followers, sorry I haven’t been around. You’ll see the explanation later in the post.
I’ve been contemplating the intricacies of this question as of late:
Why do we turn to Sugar Love?
There are multiple answers i guess, people can have different reasons..
# 10 i feel is the cause of most of my anguish, and many sugar friends I have made. (Yes, sugar baby friendships exist. I’d go crazy without them)
I tend to bounce between hopeless romantic and cynic every now and then, mainly due to the fact that I like assholes. No, wait, I LOVE ASSHOLES. Confidence is sexy to me, and I like a challenge. To stay sane, I need to separate my true life from my sugar life. For the most part, neither intersect or overlap- and when i’m in a relationship, I’m faithful.
So what happens when you find “true life” love, isn’t Mr. Prince charming, but Mr. Slutface? You turn to Sugar. Sugar doesn’t judge, and it tastes so good. Mr. Sugar (at least for me) is stable, older, worldly, well-traveled, intelligent and SO into me. It fills the void that Mr. Slutface left, and makes you feel somewhat complete.
What’s your reason to turn to Sugar Daddy dating?
feel free to comment or ask me a question
Hello sugarland.. This bonafide sugar boy is back by popular demand. A lot has happened since I last posted, I will try my best to catch everyone up on my travels.
My love’s a revolver… my sex is a killer. Do you wanna die happy?
The bank cleared my SD’s funds from Europe this morning, and to his surprise it was in EURO!
Nonetheless, the amount i read woke me up pretty quickly.. and my jaw dropped.
I’ll keep you loves posted with more info as soon as i receive it..
I want a Pony.
JK… Something white with tan interior and a few hundred horsepower would suffice..
How about an AUDI R8 Daddy??
Hello everyone! I’ve been MIA lately, busy with a few things but I’m still fully invested in the Sugar World.. Recently on SeekingArrangement.com There was a discussion that included the questions below, and I thought I would post them here!
Are there any actions or statements that you wouldn’t want your sugar to make?
— There are a few pet peeves that i have discovered i have with my SDs..
1) Paternal commentary- Something condescending, referring to the age gap or implying that I’m incapable of understanding something based on my experiences..
2) Awkward touching in public (not a fan of pda)- hands on leg on the plane, and one didn’t realize he would place his hand on my ass rather than my back when pointing me in the right direction
3) Ex talk – I don’t want to hear about your ex and your prior sexcapades, and don’t dare compare me to them
4) Constant innuendos – could never have a normal phone conversation.. always would talk about what he would want do to me etc
5) Wierd noises? – LOL the most awkward thing ever is to try and fall asleep spooning, with someone constantly rubbing their hands all around your body and making “mmmm” or “oohhh” noises. I felt like i was a cat… He made the same sounds i would have made at a ny sample sale, or if i were on a major shopping spree lmao..
6) Wandering eyes & commentary – One bi SD would see an attractive woman and make comments to me about how gorgeous she is, her legs etc etc. I’m gay, all i really notice are her boobs, the Louboutins or her purse.
7) Talking about the kids – one pot SD had kids a few years older than I, and would talk about them constantly.. My daughter this, my son that… Very awkward conversation to overhear.
8) Talking about LTR before even meeting – I feel somewhat uncomfortable when they jump to that topic before meeting. Yes, it’s a good way to weed out pot SB’s but it makes me feel very awkward..
9) exaggerated speech- Idk if it was because i was his first gay SB, but one guy would add a lisp or use exaggerated phrases like “yess daahhhling”.. but his mannerisms weren’t effeminate at all. it was just a bit unusual.
What are the best and/or worst ways a sugar could make you feel? Any past examples? Care to share?
——I’ve had a mixed bag of emotions in the Gay sugar world, namely the feeling that I deserve to be treated way better than some of the gay sugar babies looking for SD’s. I’m intellectual, I’ve traveled the world studying, I have goals and want to achieve them. SD’s have told me that some of the boys they’ve received messages from are essentially prostitutes..
I don’t know if it’s the same way with straight SD’s, but most gay SD’s are accustomed to getting “hot pics” after the first email. It’s like “Hey, here’s my contact info. Send face pics, butt and full frontal too ” One thing i hate is being contacted and treated like the “flavor of the week” or a “quick fix.” That’s not why I’m on here haha.
Only two of my exes have ever kissed me this passionately.
I don’t think I’m capable of making myself that vulnerable ever again..